Sunday, March 21, 2010

Souper Sunday

I just made some amazing soup for lunch/dinner. It was Broccoli Cheddar soup. Even my husband loved it and he is not a soup person. What is it with guys? Most all of my friend's husbands gripe when they make soup too. I love soup. I could have it for every meal. I guess guys think they have to have meat with every meal. Silly silly men.

Yesterday was the first day of spring. In honor of that day, we got a huge blizzard dumped on us. I really don't mind this time because they are saying it's going to be in the 70's again on Tuesday. Hopefully this is the end of winter-mess for us. I was disappointed because my team's bible quiz got cancelled yesterday. They are trying to reschedule for next week. Keeping my fingers crossed. We didn't have service this morning because of the weather but they are having it tonight. I will not be going because Chantry has been running a fever.

Speaking of Chantry, he wanted me to put his picture on here. So here are my handsome little guys. This was taken last Wednesday night before church. I am so proud of my kids...can you tell??



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home