Thursday, July 7, 2011

Freedom Weekend


We had an awesome 4th of July weekend this year! We went to watch some fireworks in Kiefer, OK on the 3rd. They were pretty good...it rained on us just a little bit, but not too bad. I got to see my sister get yelled at by a cop...which was fantastic. Then we stayed the night at the Bunderosa...got up to a huge breakfast of eggs, bacon, biscuits, and gravy, with homemade strawberry jam. We spent some time doing firecrackers with the boys...cooked up some squash and zucchini with Panko breadcrumbs, just to see how it tasted, took a nap, grilled burgers, and then watched our annual firework show put on my my husband and brother!! It was a full weekend that went by way to fast. I love my family so much!




Jonathan and I on Sunday morning. He preached our 4th of July message at church!

 Me and my kiddos at the fireworks...it was kinda windy
Chantry having fun with the smoke bombs.



Brothers- Chantry told me that him and Chase were "best friends, because when we hit, we forgive"
I'm sure Chase was telling me "No no no no" here.




One of the few good pictures I got of the home show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home