Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Random

Sometimes my life seems so uneventful, but yet it seems like I never stop going...

Monday- I cleaned the entire day. We were supposed to list our house Monday night but something came up with our realtor. My doors have been "Magic Eraser" erased. and my carpets "Spot Shot" cleaned. My house is officially cleaner than it has been since we moved in. Now I don't want to sell!!! I want to wait til it gets super dirty again and then I will leave. haha. Too bad it doesn't work that way...

Tuesday- I straighted up again thinking the realtor was coming last night but again something happened and we had to reschedule. We should hopefully have our house on the market in about 20 years...my sis, Allison, thought she had to be at work at 9 am and got there and found out she wasn't scheduled until 4pm! Sooo- she came over and went shopping with me...(actually, went "returning" with me). We had a great time together. My kids love her. I'm so glad. Maybe someday when I am an aunt my nieces and nephews will love me too. Probably not because I am already saving my quarters to make them play the quiet game. he he. (inside joke). After shopping I had quiz practice and Chantry got to go play at his friend Cadence's house. When I picked him up, Melissa gave me a huge piece of the most amazing cake. Maybe she could post the icing recipe on her blog.(hint) It tasted similar to Long John donut frosting. YUM!!!

So today, the kids and I are taking it easy and tonight is church again...tomorrow OKC...and Saturday is our 3rd Sr. Bible Quiz.

That's all folks!!!

My gorgeous sister, Allison, aka world's best aunt!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Um...you only need one quarter for the quiet game. Remember?

March 24, 2010 at 12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home