Tuesday, April 5, 2011

It's been awhile

Okay, I still don't have furniture...it's ordered and should have been here last Thursday, and now who knows when it's going to get here...but I thought I would share a few pictures of some of the things I have done so far....it's not alot, but here goes.
Living Room (cutie in the dining room)
We painted the walls Jute Rug (eggshell). One of my favorite neutral shades.
I like more of a gold tone in my neutral color because I use more gold than brown in my decor.

I went with red again. Jonathan talked me into it.
This is more of a brick red...in my old house I had a fire engine red.
This color is Calico..it's an Eddie Bauer Cottage color.
I'm so happy with it!!! Now my kitchen just needs some curtains, and decor!

This is in my entry way. I feel in love with this green table, so I splurged.
It came from Gordmons. I got the bird pictures at Cato's for 3.99 each.
Not bad, eh? I would like some sort of material on the table...I'm sure I
will come up with something soon. My mom made the cute little nest,
and my sis bought me the gorgeous red bird!

A better look at the table.


That's all for now...more to come when I get my furniture in!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

So you bought the green table...so cute! I love the blue vase and the burlap table runner in your dining area. Where did you get those?
Everything looks good. Now junk it up some haha!

Mamaseeta

Oh, where's the SPRING banner?

April 6, 2011 at 5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home