Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Staying true to my style...

I'm having problems. I picked out some pictures for my house at Ross last week. They are extremely Tuscan style. I love them. Jonathan loves them. But then when I look at other people's blogs and they have more Shabby Chic or neutral style, my heart begins to beat rapidly and I break out in a cold sweat. I'm so torn with which direction I want to go in my new home. Should I take the pictures back and stick with more of a French Country that will allow me to have more freedom with other kinds of decor? Or should I go with the dark colors like I've done in the past.  Help!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristens Creations said...

Hi Amanda, thank you for your visit to my blog!

Stay true to what YOU like...there are so many inspiring blogs out there and you can get some great ideas. It's hard when you see all of the blogs doing different things. Just stay true to what you like and everything will fall into place!

Kristen

March 9, 2011 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Well, you keep going back to the warmer colors. So do I get my bird egg blue vase back? haha
Kristens home is pretty. Looks a lot like your style.
Mamaseeta

March 11, 2011 at 3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home