Sunday, February 20, 2011

Tossing colors around...

I'm still wondering what I'm gonna do for my colors in my new house. I was bound and determined to do all neutrals, but I just cant. It's BORING!

Do you like this? Except a little more rustic? Maybe a light brown glaze over the blue and then of course with my wood cabinets, and white distressed kitchen set? I like!

miscellaneous - Sherwin Williams - watery - french country kitchen blue white cabinets banquet   french country kitchen before redecorating.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Love it!

February 21, 2011 at 6:54 AM  
Blogger Kathrine Landau said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 13, 2012 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger Kathrine Landau said...

You have a good preference for colors, Amanda. The light brown shade of your wooden cabinet blends well with the blue walls. It’s the simplicity of the atmosphere that makes your home a stunning place to live in.


Kathrine Landau

August 13, 2012 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Ken Mirr said...

You could be right, Kathrine. Her choice of color combinations is impressive! I think any type of shade will do well since the house is fully furnished, and it looks well maintained from the walls and the floor and up to the ceiling too. I’m sure that the other rooms are also nice.

Darren Lanphere

November 7, 2012 at 6:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think that kitchen is just fine. =) Perhaps, the only thing that’s missing is a hanging small chandelier. That will make the area look even better, especially at night. It will make your dinner time more enjoyable and romantic too! =)

Julio Germaine

November 13, 2012 at 6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home