Thursday, January 27, 2011

Before and After...Look what I did today!

I refinished my table. Tomorrow I will do the 4 chairs. It was such a beautiful day today and I made use of it. My mom found this table and 4 chairs for 25 bucks. I wish I had a better "before" picture, because the table was covered in crayon and marker with some pretty big gouges. I had already sanded most of that out by the time I remembered to take a picture. Anyway, I love it! I hope you enjoy!
I put my father-in-law to work!
ready to "throw down" some stain
It is finished! The picture doesn't do it justice because of the sunlight! I am in love!
some of the distressing
This is a little better, it's back in the garage...but you can't see the detail distressing very well.

Love it!!!

Thanks for stopping by! I'll do the chairs and then show you the set together!

3 Comments:

Blogger ashley said...

Looks really good. You have great talent. I want to redo my coffee table, may hit u up for some tips lol!!!

January 27, 2011 at 6:02 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Your table looks great, Amanda! I love it! See ya in the morning!
mama

January 27, 2011 at 6:07 PM  
Blogger Stacey Merriman said...

Awesome! Just my style girl! what a deal and it turned out great! :)

January 27, 2011 at 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home