Wednesday, January 12, 2011

In the mood...

I'm so in the mood to decorate/paint something. I've been looking at home decor pictures the last few days and I am chomping at the bit to get my hands on something. This Pastel Palace better watch out...I'm liable to slap a few coats of paint on something and recover some furniture. I'm sure my MIL would just love that! I'm trying to decide what my "style" is. I see so many things that I just love but it's just not "me".  My last home was full of color. Reds, golds, and greens...I'm ready to break away from that, but it's easier said than done. I'm drawn to color. I like the  neutral look and I had myself convinced that's what I wanted to go with...but I am already steering away from it.I like white, but I know with two boys, white would be tan in no time. I've seen a few shades of green I like (not mint!!!) and I am still loving the gold...HELP!!! I am definitely not a "Shabby Chic" person. I like some of it, but not so much. I am really into the rustic look right now, hence the need for a farmhouse table. I like some western stuff, but not full blown western. Then there is always French Country, which is very close to my heart. I am thinking about doing a rustic western French Country! ha! I can so see it in my head!! I know it probably sounds awful, but (when I get a house) it will come together!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home