Monday, December 20, 2010

okay, OKay!

So I know everyone is absolutely dying to hear how my 90 day challenge turned out...ha! The 90 days actually turned into 30 days...I will explain.

I started off hardcore. Did awesome. Then we moved in with my in-laws. Challenge eradicated.

I lost around 12 lbs in that 30 days though, so it's all good! I have managed somewhat to keep it off in spite of living with the MIL and sharing cooking responsibilities with her. That brings my total weight loss for the year to 26 lbs. So I am pretty happy with that. The holidays are killing me right now, so hopefully I will get re-motivated after that.

Somewhere in those sentences I guess you caught that I am living with my in-laws. ha! That is what inspired me to change the name of my blog. Right now I have no "place of my own". It's rather crowded here in the Pastel Palace. I am thankful that I have a good relationship with "law" around here.  Hopefully in about 3 months we will buy a house again and things will be peachy again.

Peace on Earth!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

I love it! Pastel Palace!! You are your mother's child. So mean! I posted a really good reply to Tina yesterday on FB and she responded and made me cry. So I deleted my clever post. BooHoo! Anyway, I don't think she meant to hurt me so.
Anyway, you don't want to know that. Anyway, things will get better for you. After all, they could not get much worse, right?
I love your blog. Keep it up!
Merr Chrimas!

December 23, 2010 at 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home