Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fiddlin'...

Yes, I have invested 2 hours and went without my Sunday afternoon nap, to try to update my blog's looks. I am fixing to launch myself into a 90 day challenge and I wanted to blog about it, but I wanted to make my blog prettier before I started!!!

What is this 90 Day Challenge???

Patience,  my faithful readers, I will tell you now!

Tomorrow is exactly 90 days until Thanksgiving!!! When I think of fall and thanksgiving and Christmas, I automatically thing FOOD!! Well, I have been on and off dieting this entire year and I am sick of it! Thus far this year, I have lost 15 lbs, and I keep losing and regaining the same 4 lbs. Soooo, here goes the deal. I am doing a 90 day bust my butt off challenge...I am going to make sure I exercise every single day, and I don't just mean a walk around the block, I am gonna make myself sweat like never before...and also I am going to make sure I am eating extremely healthy and careful. I usually follow Weight Watchers when I am dieting but I never seem to get the diet AND exercise together. I am going to do my best to post often of my progress, and feel free to gripe, encourage, or JOIN me on my journey!!

Thank you!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

All I see is black on your page. And I AM going to to the FARMERS MARKET the second weekend in Sept. haha!

August 29, 2010 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Ok your background finally showed up and Looooove it. I love orange! I love you more though!
mama

August 29, 2010 at 7:27 PM  
Blogger Cheree said...

You are sooooo cool! You will be able to do it... if you want some postive feedback... hook up with Nadeen Pagano on facebook... she has lost a lot of weight over the space of time... by weight watchers and also the exercies thing... send her a message... she is a really super neat lady!

August 29, 2010 at 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home