Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Numb (not so much)

My tooth is gone. Come to find out my insurance doesn't cover oral surgery for impacted wisdom teeth. What the heck??? It would have cost me 1400 bucks!! So instead I went to my dentist and he cut and pried the one that had given me so much  pain out today. It cost me 14 dollars...what a steal. For that price I might have all my teeth removed. Yeah...right. It was a pretty horrific experience for me but now I am on the road to recovery and I'm looking on the bright side, which is, I HAVE TO HAVE THIS DONE 3 MORE TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do we even have wisdom teeth??? This is a question I am adding to my list to present to God when I get to heaven. Anyway, I did ask to see the tooth before I walked out of the dentist today. I am such a creep, but for some reason things like this fascinate me, even when I am numb and drooling with a mouth full of gauze. I can't help it...it's a sickness. One day I spent all afternoon, googling "Alli before and after" and laughed my butt off. NEVER FART. EVER. hahahhaha!!! Okay, obviously the Lortabs have taken control of my mind and this post is going downhill fast. Better stop before I start confessing on here.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Ok, so I just googled "alli before and after" Farting GREASE?????? Are you kidding me? I think I'd rather stay fat. ROFL!!! Wow... you really are on pain meds....your blog was cracking me up. Feel better, I'll call you tomorrow! =)

April 6, 2010 at 8:06 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

You need to get that lortab out of your system. You are crazier than usual. Funny post tho. Glad that rotten tooth is out and you are healing.

April 6, 2010 at 8:33 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

haha! I really did spend a whole afternoon reading page after page of people commenting on it, it is hilarious!

April 6, 2010 at 8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home