Sunday, March 28, 2010

Good Weekend!

Well, the weekend is winding down...but it's been a pretty good one. Thursday, Jonathan and I went to OKC to have an interview with the OK District UPC board for Jonathan to get his minister's license. We were both pretty nervous to say the least but it actually went really good and he got approved!! You can now address him as Reverend. heh heh. Then yesterday we had our third Sr. Bible Quiz and once again we placed 1st and one of my quizzers placed 1st on the All-Tournament team for the third time this year. So I am super proud of my quizzers! Tonight we have church again and we will be having Calvary Cafe to raise a little more money for our quiz team to go to extravaganza in Kansas City in 3 weeks!!! Can't wait!
                                 
                 The 5 kids in the middle are my quizzers. (from left, Wyatt, Nathanial, Dylan, Megan, Abbi)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home