Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter, my jaw hurts...

This weekend is the big sha-bang Easter drama I "wrote"....so far I would categorize it as being a complete flop/disaster but Sunday will really show. I told my friend I might be sneaking out the back. Anyway, I have needed to get my wisdom teeth removed for quite sometime now and unfortunately I put it off way too long and off all the weekends for this to happen, my putting off has come back to haunt me. My entire jaw is swollen and throbbing. I was on the verge tonight of letting Jonathan cut them out for me, but decided that I probably don't want to be on the front page tomorrow..."Broken Arrow Woman Dies From Shock After Having Husband Remove Wisdom Teeth...see page 19 for details". My dentist called me in a prescription for antibiotics today, so hopefully they will kick in SOON and relieve me of some of this agony. I am scheduled to have them removed next Tuesday- by an oral surgeon, I might add. So I will let you know how the Easter drama turns out...I know I will get the drama part right but hopefully it will turn out okay. After the last practice, it looks kinda doubtful. Who knows, maybe Sunday I will be excommunicated for ruining Easter for the saints...PRAY, CHURCH, PRAY!!!


                                                Something I will be doing in 4 days....
                        (p.s. it's never a good idea to google "wisdom teeth removal" images right  before you are going in- suddenly my jaw is feeling much better)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

LOL X 10!!! My Easter weekend is complete. Thanks for sharing! Oh, btw I am so sorry about your problem.
Love you!

April 3, 2010 at 8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home