Thursday, June 3, 2010

It's Been Awhile...

Sorry Folks, I knew I would fall quickly off the blogger bandwagon. I have been wayy to busy lately! We sold our house in 24 days and moved into a smaller rent house. Downsizing....yikes. I did not realize how much JUNK I had collected. Anyway, we are starting to get settled in. This little rent house is pretty cute. I'll post some pictures soon.

Well, I just wanted to let everyone know I was in fact still alive!!! Yippee!!! Have a good one!
Here's a recent pic of me and my muchkins...gotta love those cuties!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

I love the pic, Amanda. You are as beautiful as always! Looks like Chase is trying to wink. Chantry always so cute! You need to post some of his funny sayings. That is a must!
Hurry and post some pics of your new house. It is so adorable.
Luddle loo!
Mama

June 4, 2010 at 5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home