Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It's a new season!

Greetings from the Pastel Palace's lavender room. Not too much going on around here. Now that the holidays are over, we are getting back into the swing of things...hubby's back at work, home school has started up again, and I am on the lookout for a house. I haven't found anything that just really screams "buy me" yet. Hopefully something will come up soon. I am keeping my fingers crossed that maybe we can be in something in time for me to put out a small garden. For the past few years I have really wanted to do something small and try my hand at it, maybe this will be my year. If nothing else, perhaps I can do a fall garden. I am so ready to have a place of my own again.

So it's a new year. I haven't made any big resolutions like I have done in the past years. Yeah, I would like to lose a few pounds (okay, like 15, a little more than a few), be a better person (as if!!!), and maybe try to keep a better attitude (I already failed miserably at this yesterday)..but I will keep pluggin along.

What about you? What things are you looking forward to in 2011? Any life changes? I'd be interested to hear them~!

Tata my dear friends!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Good grief, spike those boys hair! Is Chase upset? haha!
Well, I am glad to know that you will be working on being a better person and having a better attitude. Whew! What good news!! Me? I will stay the same wonderful person that I have always been. Like the saying goes "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".
Hope you find a house soon. Love you much. Keep blogging. I love it!

January 4, 2011 at 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home