Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Bunderosa Luncheon

My mom's place is called the Bunderosa. You can look up her blog. It's pretty amazing. http://katydidskountrylife.blogspot.com/  Anyhoo, we had some good friends in town this week and mom made all of us lunch, King Ranch Chicken, homeade guacamole, chips, and salad. It was delish! We ate and talked and laughed, and laughed ALOT. Nothing like getting together with old friends to give you warm fuzzies inside!  Next time they come, we are planning a slumber party...hehe..it's gonna happen, by faith! Here are a few pictures of our special day! Enjoy!
This is me and my sis, Allison, who just turned 20!

                                    Stacey, my beautiful friend, and I
My  mother and Tina, friends forever!

Stacey's daughter Bri, trying desperately to get attention from Chantry

Bri "feeding" the chickens

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Nice post, sweetums!
I look like Tasha Tudor (without the scarf) in that last pic. It's okay though. Tasha Tudor was very cool!
Keep blogging!

January 6, 2011 at 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home