Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Help me choose...

I'm going to post several pictures of some bed sets...help me pick which one is the best. I have picked all of these out from Walmart.com!!! Love online shopping!!
Better Homes and Gardens Pembroke Matelasse CoverletThis one is a little blurry...it's a buttery yellow with red trim. It's not too girly for me (or my husband)

Medallion Bedspread, WhiteLove the white, just not sure how white it would stay with sticky fingers from my little ones.

Better Homes And Garden Bedding Tufted 4-Piece Comforter SetMy sis has this in red and it's super comfy! It comes in this and a cool green color. This would be cool with leopard.

Duena 7-Piece Comforter SetThese pictures are blurry!! It's getting annoying. I like this and it looks soft, microfiberish. I really don't want to do blue and brown...seems like everyone is doing it!

Better Homes and Gardens Damask Scroll 8-Piece Bed in a BagThis is blue and brown, but it's different!!! I love this! It's fun and it is yelling buy me!
Wildon Home Royal Court Spice 8 Piece Comforter SetThis might get too loud after awhile...

Better Homes and Gardens Plaid Window Pane 12 piece Bed in a BagI like this...it's calming?? haha! Once again blue and brown, but not in the way that is popular right now. This is not too girly either.

So which would you choose for me?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I imagine the first one fitting in with the style you have described and I also like the blue brown that is screaming out to you. You are right the all blue one would look great with some leopard accent! I know I didn't make one decision but I hope this helps lol.

January 28, 2011 at 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home