Saturday, January 15, 2011

Boys Western Room Ideas

Here are a few ideas I am getting. Yes, I am cruising the web for home decor inspiration, even though I have no house yet. Lately I have been thinking about the boy's room. Chantry wants a cowboy room again. They have those cute cow recliners already. I'm already excited about this room. I think I am gonna start collecting items now so it doesn't break me when I get to it.
I love love love this...I can see Chase jumping from the top bunk already.
Love this bedding!! I think I could "create" bedding like this on my own without having to spend all the bucks.
This one is cute and more "kiddish". Probably much more age appropriate...Love the bunk beds.

Okay, now I need ideas about for the bathroom. Most likely, the boys bathroom will also be the guest bath. What should my approach to decorating it be? I don't want it flowery or girly. haha! I am thinking more neutral with a hint of rustic. I'm open to suggestions from all my decorating freak friends!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

And I can already see the cast on his arm.

Did you know that there is log cabin wallpaper? So realistic too!
Looks like lots of painting and sewing ahead for the grandmunchkins.

Hurry up and find you a house! Sheesh!

Mom

January 16, 2011 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Mom, the wall on the bottom picture is plank wallpaper!! I am so doing a wall like that...Also, I just put a bid in on Ebay for the exact bedding in the bottom pics! It's cheap but still has 6 days left~

January 16, 2011 at 8:08 PM  
Blogger Hank the Tank said...

Amanda,
I stumbled upon your blog while searching for bedding online for my two little boys, I am about to get them a bunk bed and want to do a rustic/cabin theme. I really like the bedding in the bottom photo that you mentioned ordering. Do you mind telling me who makes it or where to find it? Thanks!
Happy Blogging!

May 11, 2011 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger Imnotmewithoutyou said...

Hello, I am just dying to know who sells that blue running horse bedding. I have been looking high and low for a horse bed set that i love that is cheap, and would love to know where you found it. thanks

September 22, 2013 at 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home