Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's official!

I got some great news today and I am super thrilled so I thought I'd share! We can officially start looking for a house! Yippy-yi-ya-cowpaddy! haha! (don't know where that came from) Inspite of the fact that Chantry told my husband last night that "mom wastes tons of money at Ross, Walmart, and Ebay" (he is so grounded), we have enough in savings to start the search! I have one house in mind that we are interested in, so we are gonna check it out. I don't want to get in a huge rush because I want something that fits us well and we are in a good position for looking, so it's all good! Hopefully, we will find our perfect house and I can put all my decorating ideas to work!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Yay! Find a house close to the munchkies gammie. Pleeeeease!l

January 26, 2011 at 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home