Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snowed Under

Blizzard in Oklahoma 2011. Pretty crazy stuff. Who woulda thunked it a few days ago? It was in the 60s and 70s last weekend and I stayed outside a lot and painted my table and chairs and I actually got a SUNBURN!!! Can you believe it? ugh. I haven't taken any pictures because my camera is dead...I'll charge it tonight and get some photos. I doubt this snow is going anywhere, seeing as it is -1 degree here.
Here are some random facts about me.

1. I hate snow. (I like it for about 30 minutes)
2. I can't stand being stuck somewhere and know that I can't go anywhere.
3. I live with my inlaws.

Can you guess how my attitude is about right now?

=)
 Plus, all I keep doing is eating!!! Argh!!! I hate myself for this!!! haha!!!

I better stop or I will look like this!


Stay warm my friends!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Well at least you would have a nice smile and the matching hat and scarf!
I hate snow.
The End

February 3, 2011 at 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home