Friday, January 28, 2011

The Finished Product

I have been working pretty much all day doing the chairs for the table. Originally, I was going to put a dark stain on the seat, but my impatience got the best of me and so I painted the entire chair. The spokes on the chair about made me lose my mind. I'm  so thankful that my mother-in-law came and helped me paint of I probably would have given up!! It was downright awesome weather today!! Thank the Lord! Here ya go~
Setting in the brilliant sun. The pictures don't do it justice.

The spokes of Satan.

I added some distress to the legs

I'm so happy with this set!! It's kinda farmhouse-y in a good way!
Love it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Amanda, your dining set looks awesome. If you click on the picture you can see them so much better. As Chantry use to say " Good Gob, Mom!"
Mama

January 28, 2011 at 4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home