Monday, February 21, 2011

Glazing Cabinets...

My friend mentioned that my kitchen cabinets would be perfect for this look. I am gonna go for it. I've been reading up on it and it sounds pretty simple. I wish more people would post before and after pictures online~!

Here's an example picture I found.


You just rub  a darker glaze in the grooves and it gives it an antiqued look. I think it would look especially awesome on mine because they have all the lines down them. I think its called beadboard? I'm pretty sure it's gonna  look amazing and when it's done..I will post before and afters.

1 Comments:

Blogger kimberly said...

my cabinets are glazed and I LOVE THEM!! Can't wait to see updated pics! Good luck ~ Kim :0)

February 22, 2011 at 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home