Wednesday, February 23, 2011

One month from today...

we are set to close on our house!! I'm really excited! I'm trying to decide what I'm gonna do in the kitchen. I'm not totally sold on anything yet. I love red, but I am almost positive I won't be doing it again- for now. So here are some more options. My cabinets are wood so I'm trying to find what would look best with it. What's your favorite? Remember the blue kitchen I posted a few days ago, do you like it better than these? I'm open to suggestions!


Kelly mediterranean kitchen
 I wasn't too sure I liked gold with wood cabinets until I saw this...I love it.


family friendly kitchen
I like this color green....


kitchen with exposed beams
I like the simpliticity of this one..with the red accents. I have red dishes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Your red dishes and stuff would go good with the gold walls. I like the gold but I like the bird egg blue too.

February 24, 2011 at 5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home