Monday, July 18, 2011

Project:Paint

Today I decided to bite the bullet and paint my kid's bathroom. I love color so I went with a turquoise shade with a mocha glaze over it. I got a little nervous that I wouldn't like it before I added the brown glaze, but now I'm in love!! I have a cowhide shower curtain ordered, so hopefully it will be here soon!! Enjoy!
I found this sign at AOTH on Friday for only 5 bucks! I still need a fancy towel for my rack.
Got this awesome picture at AOTH on Friday, too! Love it!
View of the sink...I fancied up those soap dishes and dispensers awhile back.

Got this awesome piece at AOTH, and decided it would make an awesome handtowel rack!

6 Comments:

Blogger Skyler said...

That looks good!

July 18, 2011 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I love it Amanda! I can hardly wait for the shower curtain. We'll have to doody-up some towels.
Good Job!
Mama

July 18, 2011 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

LOVE it!! It seriously looked like a mint green in the pic you sent me!! I thought maybe your mil had rubbed off on you!! Haha!!! =)

July 18, 2011 at 10:44 PM  
Blogger Tamara said...

I’m starting to feel inspired, now where did I put my spray paint?

July 19, 2011 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger Shanelle said...

What is AOTH???

July 20, 2011 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Affair of the heart =)

July 25, 2011 at 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home