Saturday, August 6, 2011

Shopping at my moms...

I've been "shopping"...at my moms. She has so many wonderful things she isn't using, so I take them. I'm trying to add to my kitchen table and I have something envisioned, but I need more stuff!!!


I got the black chairs from my brother with the intention of painting them.
But I decided I liked them black!
I moved the menu and put up the old chalkboard for Chantry's school work
The candle, and adorable vase I got from my mom.

Another view...the table runner is from Target. It's kind of a jute type runner.

I took home this table from my mom's...and painted it black. I put it in my entry way where I used to have the green table.

I also took this cool mirror shelf from my mom...she used to have it in her bathroom, but she recently got a new bathroom and changed out all her decor!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

It's lookin' gooood, Amanda! I like the balls in the vase and I really like the entry way set up. Much better!
Mama

August 7, 2011 at 5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home