Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Signs of fall...

My mom came over last week. She is so talented. She took all my fall decor out and made something beautiful with it. Here's a peek.
Fireplace. My mom painted and distressed the frame for me. It will be hanging on the wall, when my husband gets back from Mexico.
I got these candles holders from a garage sale for free, because they didn't sale! yay me!
Love this. (pardon the dust)
Mom and I made "BOO" blocks! Her's are even better!
My 8X10 of my gorgeous boys!
 Such a nifty idea!!
Bumpy "punkins"! Gotta love em!
Entry way table
Kitchen hutch...that's a polka dot pumpkin up there!
Antique-y Halloween sign
This sums it all up!!






 

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

I love the picture of your family. Beautiful beautiful people!
Mama

September 6, 2011 at 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home